Thank you for considering Villa Woodbine for your event. You can be assured that we will help you create an event that will bring rave reviews from your guests. In order to assist you in planning your event, the following summarizes our main policies and procedures.
1. We have a stop time of 11 P. M. All music must stop no later than 11 P. M., and at that time we will begin to breakdown the party. Due to zoning laws, this is not negotiable.
2. Our prices vary depending upon the number of guests, the type or party, and of course the date of your event. Our maximum capacity for seated events is 230. For stand-up events with some seating, we can accommodate 300 guests. We require a $3,000 deposit to secure your date.
3. We do have a music policy at Villa Woodbine. Live ensembles, approved deejays and small combos are permitted. We also have a particular area where a band can be placed. Amplified music and dance floors are not permitted outside.
4. We can handle all of the details of your wedding, party or event. However, you may use your own floral designer, musician, videographer, photographer, and event planner if you wish. We can offer suggestions in these areas, and we do reserve the right to disapprove any supplier.
5. For most events, valet parking is required. There is ample parking.
6. We have a map, which you may reproduce for your guests.
7. Villa Woodbine boasts natural foliage and flowers. Other than centerpieces for your tables, we suggest that your florist provide flowers for the two mantels, any buffets, and any other areas that you may wish to decorate such as the buffet at the foot of the stairs, and the table at the top of the stairs.
8. Ask us if you require any other services. We have catered in Miami since 1980, and have a vast wealth of information on various resources.
9. Thank you for reading and understanding these policies and procedures, which will hopefully help you plan a successful party, wedding or event at Villa Woodbine.
Check our availability calendar on Partyspace.com
Villa Woodbine ~ A Garden Paradise in the Heart of Miami
You will be surrounded by oaks that stood unscathed after both the 1926 hurricane, as well as Hurricane Andrew. These live oaks are adorned with magical lights that glimmer as your guests party the night away in our garden.
Bougainvillea climb the walls and palms sway in the cool breezes while orchids cling to their trunks. Stephanotis crawl upwards on patio columns, while Bromeliads color the grounds and interior courtyard.
Peacocks strut pompously amidst a variety of trees and plants, while you are soothed by the sounds of the waters trickling in the courtyard fountain.
The Gardens of Villa Woodbine that take you back to days before high-rises, snarled Interstate traffic and the noisy clamor of South Beach….
Enjoy your experience with us amidst:
Green and Variegated Lariope
Villa Woodbine….A Very Special Place.
For More Information, Please Contact Bill Hansen - 305.858.6660 -
document.write( '' );
document.write( addy_text64439 );
document.write( '<\/a>' );